- Presentation Opportunities
- Transcript Notation
Students who attend this workshop will:
- Explore the steps to getting involved in undergraduate research or creative work with a faculty mentor at OSU
- Learn how to identify, and communicate with, a faculty mentor you want to work with
- Hear from a panel of undergraduate researchers or professors involved in undergraduate research
- Be exposed to various resources available to student researchers
This workshop is held during the fall and winter term.